- All fire suppression systems including sprinkler, foam, dry chemical, wet chemical, clean agents,and CO2
- Smoke, heat, flame, and gas detection alarm systems
- Fire department gear including turn out gear, hose , nozzles, truck equipment
- Security systems including access control and CCTV
- Respiratory systems including SCBA and Supplied Air Breathing Systems
- Sound reinforcement systems
- Levels I, II, III, and IV in alarm and sprinkler installation and inspection from the National Institute of Certification of Engineering Technologies
- Kitchen and extinguisher servicing from the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- Repair and servicing of breathing apparatus equipment from MSA
- Installation, servicing, and repair of products and systems from numerous supplier and industry technical and product school
Hundreds of our clients have been with us for decades—a testament to our quality and dependability.
While many of our competitors dabble in certain service and product fields as supplements to their primary focus, we have become experts in each of our fields through years of hard work and an understanding that strong attention to individual services creates a superior and comprehensive fire protection and security portfolio.